India Association of Western Washington
“Connect, Serve and Empower the Asian Indian Community”
India Association of Western Washington (IAWW) – a Non-Profit Organization. Tax ID #91-126-8802
India Association of Western Washington (IAWW) operates in Western WA with the following objectives:
• To address basic, urgent, and emergent needs of the Asian Indian community.
• To address cultural taboos, stigma and hate by engaging in thoughtful conversations and actions
• To provide community youth opportunities to engage in advocacy and leadership while addressing mentoring, social-emotional development
• To provide community youth a platform for advocacy, leadership, organizing while creating awareness
• To encourage and foster those activities that improve mutual understanding and appreciation between the Indo-American community and the mainstream American community.
• To establish and serve as a non-profit, charitable institution under the General Non-profit Corporation Act.
Constitution and By-Laws: Amended and restated Bylaws – Secretary signed
IAWW Executive Board – 2020