India Association of Western Washington
“To provide a common identity to the Indian community and facilitate cultural, social and educational services and opportunities for cultural integration from young to old of the community; as well as to foster those activities that enhance mutual understanding and appreciation between the Indo-American community and mainstream American community.”
India Association of Western Washington (IAWW) – a Non-Profit Organization. Tax ID #91-126-8802
India Association of Western Washington (IAWW) operates in the Greater Seattle area with the following objectives:
To form a cultural, social and educational organization for the advancement, appreciation, performance, reservation, study and/or teaching of the performing arts (music, drama, dance, film-arts), and languages.
• To provide a common identity to the Indian community through promotion of unity, friendship and good will based on mutual understanding and cooperation
• To provide community services within the limits of the Association resources.
• To promote and provide social, educational and cultural programs which will enable children of Indian heritage to understand Indian traditions.
• To establish a community center for social, educational and cultural activities.
• To establish and serve as a non-profit, charitable institution under the General Non-profit Corporation Act.
• To encourage and foster those activities that improve mutual understanding and appreciation between the Indo-American community and the mainstream American community.
IAWW Executive Board – 2018