अगर आपको मदद की ज़रूरत हो तो कृपया हमें email@example.com पर ईमेल कर Round 2: Working Washington Small Business Grants bit.ly/SmallBusinessResiliencyGranthttps://zoomgrants.com/gprop.asp?donorid=2355&limited=3115 Technical Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
Commerce has funded a second round of $10 million in grants to support small businesses with 20 or fewer employees. Grant amounts will not exceed $10,000 total per business and is made possible by the Federal CARES Act. Nonprofits are not eligible for this program.
The application Portal closes October 28, 2020 12:00pm (NOON)
To be eligible for consideration, qualifying small businesses must:
- Employ 20 or fewer employees
- Be licensed to do business in Washington State
- Provide proof that it has been impacted by COVID-19
If selected for an award, a successful business must be able to answer “yes” to the following questions:
- The expense is connected to the COVID-19 emergency.
- The expense is “necessary” to continue business operations.
- The expense is not filling a shortfall in government revenues (i.e. taxes, licenses, state, county, federal and/or city fees).
- The business will self–attest that the expense is not funded by any other funder, whether private, state or federal.
viii) Ageing Adults:IAWW is providing wellness, strength training classes on digital platforms for our seniors, supportive conversation series, culturally nuanced support groups, caregiver services and assisting senior families with emergency assistance. Contact us: email@example.com
ix) ANVI (Women’s Mentoring Service): provides workshops, one on one mentoring and networking oppportunities to women. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
x) Early Childhood Enrichment & Family Services: IAWW offers weekly sessions for families with newborns and toddlers to 5 years, opportunities for enrichment, developmental screening, and early interventions to address developmental goals. Contact us: email@example.com
xi) IAWW Youth Leadership Program: The Youth Leadership program provides the youth in the community with opportunities to acquire the necessary skills to reach their utmost potential as the leaders of tomorrow. We encourage our youth to make a difference through civic engagement, youth-led advocacy, environmental and charitable services. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org